11.02.2010

Boo Ball

Kyle and I were invited to The Boo Ball hosted by the local chapter of the Ronald McDonald House.

This was our first black tie/foo-foo function. I was excited and nervous. I chose to find a black dress instead of dressing in costume.

It was a amazing night. The decorations were outstanding.

IMG_9136  IMG_9137

They had a photo booth, silent auctions, and raffles. The live auction blew us away. The last item was a quilt and it went for $95,000. You can bet we kept our hands on our drinks and in our laps during the auction.

The live music and entertainment was great.

IMG_9149

IMG_9161

The costumes were funny and very detailed. We saw everything from Santa and the Easter Bunny to the Dos XX guy.

IMG_9147

One of Kyle’s favorites!

IMG_9142

I must say we looked good!

IMG_9146

Here is the Cooper clan.

IMG_9162

No comments: