12.11.2010

Decorating






This is my favorite time of year.
I love Christmas. So, yes we have been decorated but I have been slacking on posting.


We put up lights Thanksgiving weekend.
Avery wants to help but it only last a few minutes. Kendall just wan
ts to walk around and doesn't understand that her shoes will break lights. What 21 mth looks down while walking??

(See Frank in the background? Kendall and Avery played in Frank most of the time while Kyle and I wrapped the trees!)

Last Sunday, we got our tree. Avery wanted to help decorate. She didn't
understand why I had to put the lights on first.
She did a great job. It cracked me up that she would put 2 ornaments on the same limb. She put a great deal of thinking when placing some of them. We had a great time talking about all the ornaments and why we had them. That reminds me that we still need one for this year. YIKES...what to get and why?

Avery was very happy to see that Jack returned the night we had our tree up. She was very worried about Jack and when he was coming back.

We hope you are enjoying this wonderful season!




No comments: