2.28.2011

Happy Birthday, Kendall!!

It is hard to believe that Kendall is 2!!!
She is a ball full of joy.
She loves to talk. Last week she leaned over the kitchen table at dinner time and said, "Mommy, I want a talk to you." She loves to eat!! She loves to wear her crocs. Jumping, blowing bubbles, and sidewalk chalk are her favorite things. She LOVES Dora, Swiper and Boots. It is fun to watch her personality develop. I can tell that she will not let Avery get her way much longer.


SuSu and Poppy drove in on Friday so we made sure to hit the park.

Kendall loves to hang and swing like a monkey.


On Saturday, we started the morning off with a birthday donut, bananas and eggs. (I think she ate 3 eggs!)

We had a small party here at the house. We had a 'heart' themed party.
The kiddos enjoyed heart PB&Js, fruit, Cheetos, and juice boxes while the adults dug into bbq sandwiches.

Avery was so excited that Jaxson came. Anders and Jensen joined us in the fun. Kendall's buddy, Grace, came too. She is less than 24 hrs older than Kendall.
Thanks to Mandy, I was able to make some heart surprise cupcakes.

After naps, I took the girls to Grace's party to enjoy more sugar and fun!!!

After a yummy dinner at El Charro with my parents, we finally got around to opening gifts.
Kendall loved every one. Uncle Shea and Aunt Debby might be in trouble for the maracas they sent.

We had a great day!

Happy Birthday Kendall!!!!!


Avery was a great help during the party. She made sure to help Kendall and Grace whenever they needed it.
What a great big sister!!



2 comments:

said...

How sweet! Happy belated birthday sweet Kendall! She is a beautiful TWO year old!

Cristina said...

Sorry, forgot to sign my comment above Missy.
~Cristina B.