6.16.2011

Austin Trip


The McClure girls headed to Austin for the first week June. I had a wedding to go to and Avery was going to a camp at Ballet Austin. We had a great time while we were there. I was able to see some friends that I haven't seen in awhile.
The girls enjoyed quality time with SuSu and Poppy.

The girls had fun playing in the sprinklers and hitting the pool.

I made sure we hit some Austin Hot Spots.
We ate lunch at Maudie's one day and dinner at Little Deli.
We also enjoyed some yummy dinner at Ski Shores!
I wasn't sure how Avery would be on the first day of camp. She was pumped and ready to go.
We took Kendall to Central Market to play before picking up Avery from camp.
SuSu and I worked on making curtains and pillows for our toy room.
(pictures to come in a later post)

We hit Sweet Caroline's at Spicewood Springs and Mesa. YUMMY!!!

Kendall sporting her ponytail on Avery's show day.
Kendall and Poppy watched from a distance because I was afraid she would want to join in after seeing her pre-preformance dancing.

During the camp, Avery made part of her costume, added pictures to the set, learned some songs and a dance. It was based on the book, "Dooby, Dooby, Moo."

My sweet billy goat!
After the program, the girls enjoyed watching the dancers in the other studio.
After lunch at Central Market, we headed home to Kingwood. We were excited to see Daddy and Jessie.

No comments: