8.30.2011

Kendall's First Day


Today was Kendall's first day of school. She is going T/TH from 9:30-2:30. We are very blessed to have our friend, Kris Mosel, as one of her teachers.
This morning we had to take our first day of school pictures before Daddy and Avery left.

We have to have the front door shot!
Sister love...that seems to come and go during the day. ;)

Avery felt a little left out so we took a picture together.


I like my backpack!!!!
"I have Dora. I am ready!" She had to have this lunch box. She has been asking when she can use it.
"Let's go Mommy!"
This picture makes me laugh. She is really focusing on where she is going. I don't think she has carried this much before. Notice the tight hold on the blanket.
She walked in like she has been doing this for awhile.
She was pretty zoned when I picked her up. Mrs. Kris told me she put Kendall by the toys because she knew she wouldn't mess with them. REALLY...my little one who always take something to bed with her and looks at books in bed. Then she started to sing when the lights were low. Mrs. Kris had to hush her al little and rub her back to get her to sleep.
You gotta love my little girl!
Avery was really excited because she gets to go with me to pick up Kendall. I was glad she was there because she carried Kendall's backpack and lunch box out while I carried Kendall and her nap mat.

No comments: