11.17.2011


On Sunday, we went to Discovery Green. We love going there. 
They had a family 'Fun'omental festival going on.


Kendall loves the art blocks.
 The playground is always a top choice. 
 They had kayaking in the little pond/lake. We decided we should try it out. 
 Everyone got ready and then we waited for a boat. Kendall was impatient so I took her to have a snack while Daddy and Avery went. 
 Don't they look like they are having fun!!!
 We ate at The Boat House before hitting the bounce houses. 
Avery tried this one. 
Once they zipped her up, the air lifted her up to the top like a hot air balloon. She thought it was awesome!
 Kendall and Avery climbed to the top of this boat. Kendall got scared at the top so I joined her on the trip down. 

When we were getting ready to head home, Kendall spotted her favorite person...DORA!!!!
I was so proud of Avery for going up and taking her picture with Dora. This is a first for her. She has been scared in the past if she can't see their eyes.  


Kendall loved it but wouldn't go up by herself. The look on her face was priceless. 
She had to keep an eye on Dora at all times. Diego was cool too!!!

 While Avery was getting a glitter tattoo, I took Kendall to sit in the crazy golf cart. 

We had a great time together. Kendall talked about Dora and Diego for 2 days. She loves Dora. Avery really liked the kayaks and bounce houses. 


No comments: