12.08.2011

Thanksgiving in Boerne


 We drove to Boerne for Thanksgiving this year. I was a little nervous since this was the longest drive with Kendall in panties. We stopped once for lunch. Both the girls were great. 
Once we got to Grandma and Grandpa's house, Ashlyn gave the girls gift bags with all kinds of goodies in them. Grandma gave Kendall a Dora doll and Avery a set of walkie talkies. 


Kendall quickly got Uncle Shea to work puzzles with her.


Kyle taught his nephews how to play 21.

I had a great time catching up with Ashlyn, Josh and Devin. They are so grown up!
Here are all the grandkids at the kiddo table. Kendall looks so small next to Josh. ;)


 Avery loved playing with Ashlyn. She was such a help with the girls. 

Me and my girls getting ready for the UT game. 


On Friday, we took family pictures. Everyone needed to wear light blue. Of course I didn't put the girls in their shirts until after breakfast. 

Avery was very sad when Ashlyn left after the pictures. She missed her buddy. 
Girl cousins rule!

 I only snapped one picture before I got in trouble because my flash bothered the photographers. 

Kyle and I were push overs and let the big kids open their Christmas gifts. I wrapped their gift cards in big boxes. 
They are so funny.

Later that night, we went to Dickens on Main in Boerne. 
Kendall enjoyed running free in the middle of the street.

Avery had a blast riding the pony. 


 Celeste is a cute store on Main. Their window was awesome. This picture does not do it justice. The skirt is the bottom half of a tree with bows and lights.



We even ran into Santa!!!
Avery jumped on his lap without a problem.
Now, Kendall wasn't sure at all. Santa told Kyle and Kendall to sit in his chair. He walked around until our cameras were ready and then he leaned in for the shot. 

My girls look forward to Grandpa's pancakes everytime we see them. I was even told by Avery a few weeks ago that my pancakes were not as good as Grandpas because he is the Master Pancake Maker!!!
So we ended our trip with pancakes on Saturday morning.
 Grandma even put whipped cream on Avery's.

We had a great time with Shea, Debby, Josh, Ashlyn, Devin, Grandma and Grandpa. 

No comments: