Kyle and I went to New York for the weekend. I am warning you that there are a lot of pictures in this post.
Kyle had some work meetings in New York at the first of December.
He got to fly in the company jet with the CEO.
After his meetings, he was able to tour the Financial District.
He was really excited to see the ringing of the bell for the Stock Exchange.
My parents came to Kingwood to watch the girls. I flew in to NY on Friday.
Once I got there, I don't think we stopped.
We walked around. The city was so energetic!
After walking around, we got ready for dinner and the show.
This tree was outside our hotel, The Palace.
We had a wonderful dinner at Fig and Olive before heading to see 'The Book of Mormon'.
We woke up early Saturday morning to catch the water taxi.
We enjoyed hearing some fun facts about New York as we headed to Battery Park.
Here is a driving range on the Hudson in the Chelsea District.
At Battery Park, we got off and walked to the 9/11 Memorial.
Here is Tower 1 being rebuilt.
I have no idea what this building is. I just really liked it.
After the memorial, we decided not to get back on the water taxi. We took a cab to NYU. From there we walked and walked. We fell upon 2 different holiday markets. We bought some art and an ornament from a local artist.
I HAD to see Macy's.
The windows were amazing.
Kyle said he wanted to go up to the top of the Empire State Building.
After standing in line for way too long, we finally got to see the amazing views.
Kyle had found out where the NY Texas Exes watch they game...so we joined them.
We had a great time at Hill Country BBQ. We felt right at home. There was a wall of Texas Monthly covers, boots about the bar, and just some good company.
Macy's at night!
I was taking Kyle's picture when some random girls jumped in. Kyle and I couldn't stop laughing. Look at the reflection from his shoes.
We ate some yummy pizza at Waldy's.
We saw more artist at Bryant Park for their holiday market. They had an ice skating rink too!
I loved the view of St. Patrick's from our room.
This was the gingerbread house in our hotel.
On Sunday morning, we walked to Central Park.
The windows continued to blow us away.
We promised Avery and Kendall that we would go to The Plaza. If you don't know, there is a children's book character named Eloise. She lives in the penthouse of The Plaza.
Here is the Eloise tree inside The Plaza.
Really?
A Barbie fooseball for $24,999.99
Here is the store front to Apple. This leads you down some glass stairs to the store underground.
We had a wonderful time. I can't wait to go back again.


































1 comment:
What an amazing trip...now I want to go! :) Glad you had such a great time.
Post a Comment