Kyle took his annual ski trip to Tahoe with Steve and Jared a few weekend ago. The sad part was that there wasn't any snow. So they changed their plans.
They started their trip off like they always do at Western Village for some gambling.
They went on a long hike around the lake.
Kyle said it was amazing.
He took lots of pictures.
They decided to try fishing. It was an early and cold morning.
Since it was cold, the had to drop the bait all the way down to the bottom. It was hard on their arms when pulling up the fish.
It is amazing how calm the water was.
I love these two guys! Well one more than the other but you know what I mean!!
I am so glad he takes this trip with the guys. He has been so busy with his job that he really needed to recharge his batteries and get away.


1 comment:
Im so jealous of these pics! Love all the pics, you and the girls look fantastic.
Post a Comment