Avery and Kyle are in Adventure Princesses with the YMCA. Their tribe includes many girls from Avery's preschool class. This past Saturday was the Father Daughter Dance.
Avery was so excited. She wanted to put her dress on at 10 am. It was not easy to hold her off. While Kendall was resting we painted her fingernails. An hour later, we put her clothes out to wear. We put some eye shadow, blush and lip gloss on. Then we braided her hair. Finally, she was distracted in the toy room for a bit.
When it was time to get dressed, Kendall wanted to dress up too. She was Snow White.
Avery was keeping her dress a secret from Kyle. We had 3 options.
Here she is before showing Daddy her dress.
Kendall and Avery are at a sweet age. They are always hugging each other and telling each other how much they love each other. Avery wanted a picture with Kendall.
We tried for a stairs picture but it was not what I expected.
Kendall wanted in each shot. It was funny.
I finally got my sweet shot of Kyle and his little girl.
Kyle did a great job of taking pictures. I love that man!
I won't post them all.
They provided flowers for the dads and daughters.
Avery loved every bit of the dance. She came home talking non-stop about it all. She said her feet her...always a good thing at a dance.
I am so glad they were able to do this together.
Kendall and I went to Chick-fi-la for dinner.
She was super happy with this choice.
We shared an ice cream cone, too.








No comments:
Post a Comment