For Kendall's 3rd birthday, we are giving her a big girl bed. I have been gathering all the little things for months. I have been ready to get rid of the crib. So on Friday, Kendall and I went to buy her big girl mattress. We had it delivered on Saturday.
I moved the crib to make room for the new bed.
Once the mattress arrived, the girls had a new toy!
I really liked it in the spot but I only had one bed rail so I moved it against a different wall.
This big girl was ready to try out her new bed.
She looks so small in her bed.


Play time for the girls!!!!

That night Avery was so sweet. She kept telling Kendall how special she was because she had a big bed like her. I almost shed a tear when Avery got up on the bed and gave Kendall a kiss and told her how proud she was of her.
Here is our sweet angel on her first night in her big bed...with all her things.
She slept great and woke up like she always does. She wakes up and looks at the book she picked the night before.
On Sunday, she got out of bed at nap because she needed to go potty. She got upset because she wasn't sure she was suppose to. She can't quite figured out how to get back in bed yet.
Knock on wood, we have been smooth sailing.
Oh, I have moved the bed back to the first spot because a friend gave me her bed rail.
I went and got paint today to repaint her name since pink is no longer in her bedding.
I am looking forward to putting her room all together.
Cheers!



1 comment:
how fun for Kendall and what a sweet avery!
Post a Comment