We started our week off at a craft party with friends. It had stopped raining so the kiddos just played outside. They rode bikes, ran, and played for most of the time. We skipped out on the craft and just ate dinner because we all knew they just wanted to play outside.
SuSu made the girls shirts again this year. So on Tuesday, they were ready for their Valentine's Parties.
You always have to have a funny pictures.
I was in charge of Kendall's party so I only took one pictures. I am hoping that Mrs. Kris took more with her camera. After eating pizza, they decorated cookies. Then they made a 'stain glass' heart with tissue paper.
I left Kendall's party a little early to head to Avery's party. I am so glad their schools are close together.
They made a kiss mouse.
And they decorated cupcakes. Avery made a heart on the top of hers.
I barely got a picture before she chomped on it.
They played stick the kiss on Mrs. Clift. It was cute and the whole class loved it.
Here is Avery's Kinder friends.
We gave the girls Legos. They have come out with a Friends series for girls. The little people actually look like real girls.
They had a great time putting them together. Avery did hers all by herself. I helped Kendall a little bit.

We then hit the driveway to play since they were on a sugar high!
We finally got Kendall a helmet because she was riding so fast on her tricycle.
We hope you had great day!










No comments:
Post a Comment