3.02.2012

Happy Birthday Kendall!!!

We decided not to have a birthday party for Kendall this year. In the end, she was able to celebrate her birthday a few times. 
Steve and Cari were in town for a work function so they stopped by on Saturday on their way home. 
The girls were super excited to see them. 
They brought Kendall her gift. 
Kyle and I enjoyed catching up with them too. 



I ordered Dora star cookies from Miss Marie's Cookies for Kendall to pass out to her class. 
We tested them out after lunch.

Avery and Kendall gave them a thumbs up!!!
Kendall didn't get to take a nap because we went to a friend's birthday party. She ended up falling asleep on the couch after getting home from the party.

Kyle was leaving the next night for NY so we went out to dinner for Kendall's birthday on Saturday night. I gave her a Dora Birthday set I found. 
She was dressed and ready to go eat PIZZA!!


Avery wanted to wear a crown, too.

The birthday girl loved her pizza!!!!

Since Sunday was her BIG day, we ate cake and opened presents after lunch. 



I think she liked it!

She had a great time opening up presents. Avery loved helping her!



SuSu and Poppy came to keep us company and surprise the girls while Kyle was gone. 
So Kendall got to open a present again. 


On Tuesday, she went to school in her birthday shirt and new tutu because they were celebrating it at school. (I told you she got to spread out her birthday this year.)
I tried to get a picture with SuSu and Poppy but Poppy was talking during this picture.

It is hard to believe that Kendall is 3!! 
She is such a ball of joy. 
She loves to sing, read books, dress up 
in her princess gowns, ride her bike and go to school. 
I can't wait to see her personality continue to grow.


No comments: