4.12.2012

Avery's Day!

 Avery had a great birthday day! I took her lunch at school. She enjoyed her ice celebration, too. 

Shocking....she wanted nachos for her special dinner. 
 We surprised her with a GiGi's cupcake for dessert. 
 She loved opening up her presents.
The Greenley gave her lots of Hello Kitty goodies. 
 She is looking forward to using her duffle bag from Grandma and Grandpa.
 We gave her the Fresh Beat Band CD and tickets to their concert in May. 
 My sweet family. 
 I had to laugh at Kendall talking to SuSu and Poppy on the phone after they called to wish Avery a Happy Birthday. 

SuSu and Poppy didn't send their gifts because we are seeing them this weekend. But they sent her their old shuffle. 
I loaded it with her new cd and some other music. 
Do you think she liked it?


We had a great family birthday night!

1 comment:

Amy said...

So cute! I cannot believe she is so big!!