Avery wanted a Hello Kitty party this year. She asked for a cake instead of cupcakes.
So I was going to do my best.
Her party was on Good Friday so on Thursday I baked the cake.
I was jumping for joy when it came out so pretty and perfect. I knew this might be the only time it looked this good.
It wasn't hard. Of course I took the easy way out and make it smooth. I wasn't ready to try using the different tips.
I think she came out just great.
Avery loved her so much and that is really all that mattered to me.
Here are a few decorations.
A friend gave her the gum ball machine earlier that week.
Every girl needs a crown!
I almost forgot to take her picture in front of the present.
When Avery saw this shirt at Old Navy, we had to buy it. In my eyes it could be worn all during football season and not just for the party. Good thinking huh?
We hired someone to come paint faces and make balloon shapes. She ran out of time for custom balloons so she made every girl a heart flower to take home. I think they were as tall as most of the girls. I didn't get a picture of them. :(
They played with bubbles, drew with sidewalk chalk, and ran around like crazy.
I think this face was great.
I felt bad when her mom picked her up and told me they were headed to church.
My 3 favorite people sitting in the shade watching the girls 'pin the bow' on Hello Kitty.
After cake and presents, I gave them confetti eggs to crush on each other.
Here are the party girls giving me their silly faces!










No comments:
Post a Comment