We gave Avery tickets to the Fresh Beat Band Concert for her birthday.
This past weekend was THE weekend.
On Friday afternoon, Avery and Kyle left to go on their last camping trip for the year with the Adventure Princesses.
They came back around 3 on Saturday. After a shower and snacks, Avery and I headed downtown for the concert.
On the way down, she asked many questions. Keep in mind this is her first concert ever!
She asked if it was going to be like a movie, will there be lots of people, can she see and hear them, and so on!
When we were walking into the Verizon Theatre, I see the excitement boiling. I asked her if she wanted to look at the shirts and she quickly said no...she wanted cotton candy.
When they first came out, she wasn't sure what to think.
I was glad I bought the tickets where I did. We were in the first row in the balcony. She had so much room to dance around...once she got over the shock.
This was one happy girl!
Here she is singing and dancing to her favorite song, "Reach for the Sky".
Two thumbs up for Avery!
After the show, she wanted the glow stick everyone had.
Yes, I gave in....I couldn't help it.
On the walk to the car, she was asking all kinds of questions about how they traveled everywhere. I drove around the building so she could see their buses. She fell asleep on the way home.
Our big girl had a HUGE weekend of fun things.
P.S. I enjoyed every bit of the show too!











No comments:
Post a Comment