The girls and I went to Austin for a week. Avery went to the Performing Arts Camp at Ballet Austin again this year.
We had a great time playing around.
Avery doing her bootie dance in the sprinkler.
We swam at the neighborhood pool.
Our girls are little fish this year!
While Avery was at camp one day, we took Kendall to the Nature Center. She liked looking at the animals more than digging in the dino pit.
After the nature center, we hit Zilker.
We cooled off by putting our feet in Barton Springs
and enjoying a popsicle.
Kendall was a trooper during the mornings. We did a little shopping too!
All smiles after a yummy lunch at Blue Baker.
We all went to see KK.
I enjoyed having special time with each of my girls.
I was able to see some of my friends too while we were in town.











No comments:
Post a Comment