Our local skating center host a 'Toddler Roll' every Wednesday from 10:00-12:00.
Kids can bring scooters, big wheels, and tricycles. We went last summer but haven't gone this summer until my MOPS group planned a playdate.
The girls started off with skates. Kendall's skates were pretty sticky so they didn't roll a lot...that was my request. ;)
Kendall didn't last long but Avery did!!!
After a bit, I rented this contraption for Avery.
Kendall had a snack break but Avery kept pushing on!!!
We did the Hokey-Pokey!
Sorry no Thriller for Toddler Roll!
By the end, Avery was skating without this red thing.
We are planning going back again this week. Kendall is in a camp so I will be able to really help Avery. I need to remember to wear tennis shoes this time and not flip flops. My toes were very sore from being hit with the skates.











No comments:
Post a Comment