8.23.2012

Day 4 - Beaver Creek


We went to Beaver Creek on our last full day in Colorado.
We walked a trail called 5 Senses. It was beautiful.
 Avery has enjoyed taking pictures on this trip.


I loved this heart I found in a tree.




This little closet has been a huge entertainment during our stay. I had to take a picture of them in it so we could remember. 
 Classic picture of the girls!!!
They loved looking at maps.
 We went back to Vail to have dinner for our last night. 
It was so nice to sit outside and not sweat!!!

After the girls just played in the grass.

Kendall told us a few stories.
 Love this face!!
Avery did not want her picture taken but I got this face!!!
HeHe!!!


We had a great time on our trip. 
This aspen tree was in out backyard. Kyle and I both loved to watch the leaves move in the wind. It was so peaceful. 
Every vacation I buy an ornament to put on our tree and a charm for my bracelet. I bought an aspen leaf ornament and charm because of this tree. 





No comments: