8.30.2012

First Day of School

Monday was Avery's first day of 1st grade. 
She requested cinnamon rolls and chocolate milk. 


 I took her picture with the new plaque I made. 
I like this picture because she is telling me that the first day is going to be a SNAP!!!
 We had to get our annual pictures with everyone before walking to school.
 It is hard to tell in this picture but Avery picked out Kendall's outfit for the day. She wanted them to look alike. 



Can you tell that someone is excited????

We ran into the Henkels on the way.


This picture makes me smile.
Love!!!!!!


 We said goodbye to our big 1st grader!!!!

Kendall and I tried to stay busy with our normal routine on Mondays. We did meet a friend at the park so Kendall and her friend would feel like they got to do something special.
Kendall and I also baked Avery a cookie again this year!!





Can you tell that she was happy!!!!!

Kyle and I enjoyed this after putting them to bed!!!

No comments: