I have always wanted to try Letterboxing. Since we were heading to Colorado soon, I decided we would find a few boxes around here first to make sure the girls liked it. After looking online, I found there were 2 really close to us. Well, we went looking for them and both times the trees they were hidden behind or in were cut down. The girls were bummed!!
I reached out to a friend that does this often with her kiddos. She pointed me to another website that documents when the boxes are found.
After researching some more, I decided we would hit Lake Houston Park in New Caney to give it another try. We went the Friday before we left for our trip. Daddy was home that morning so he went with us!!
The clues lead us over a wooden walking bridge.
After following the clues we found the box. The girls were super excited. We were sticky and sweating but smiling!!!
On our way off the trail, Kyle and I spotted this sign.
Glad we didn't see any snakes.





No comments:
Post a Comment