10.30.2012

American Girl Store



A few weekends ago, I took the girls to the American Girl store that opened in Houston. We went with our friends, Shanna and Addison. 
They were so excited for Shanna to pick us up that they waited outside for her.
Doesn't Kendall looked thrilled. She was but doesn't like to look at the camera these days.
Now you really see the excitement!
The first thing we did was to get in line for the hair salon. 
 They had many options.
 I didn't think they would do Kendall's hair because she is from Target. I had to sign a waiver...haha!!!
Kendall's hair was a hot mess so I didn't mind handing her over. 
 Ainsley's hair was fine. I did have some questions and they were happy to answer them for me. 
 Kendall loved watching her Kendall get her hair done.
 Avery chose a side braid for Ainsley. 



They even have doll holders in the bathroom stalls. 

 These girls were very happy with the store. Ainsley got a watch and Kendall got a pair of panties and undershirt. 

I can see us going again in the future. Trust me I won't let them go crazy like some of the kids in there. 










No comments: