1.10.2013

Christmas Activities

Kyle and the girls made their annual gingerbread house. I was smart this year and bought the pre-assembled house. 


This we finally made it to Lights in the Heights. We met the Johnsons for dinner before we began our adventure. 
I was amazed at the amount of people. It is only for one night and only for 3 hours. People were enjoying their adult beverages while others were pulling wagons full of kiddos. 
Some houses had bands playing on their front porches, some had carolers and even handbells playing. 



The Johnson Family


 I am sure we will be doing this again next year. We will be more prepared too!

The next day I took Avery to the local Nutcracker in Kingwood. This company is mainly high schoolers. I was so excited to share this with Avery. 



I was very impressed with the production. When we walked out, Avery asked ,"Can we go to the real one next year?" Earlier I told her about the Houston Ballet's Nutcracker. I had to explain the difference and how this was the REAL Nutcracker but preformed by younger dancers. 
Gotta love that girl!

No comments: