5.03.2013

Birthdays

Since I am so behind, you are going to get a little bit of our important things. 
Let's talk birthdays!
First off, we had Kyle's birthday.
While he played golf with some friends, we decorated the driveway, wrapped his gift, and made a big cookie for him!

 Then, we had Kendall's bday. It is hard to believe she turned !!!
On her birthday, she had a GiGi's cupcake and opened presents from us. 


Then on Saturday, she had her Doc McStuffins birthday party. 


 My heart melted when Avery wanted to read a Doc McStuffins book to the little girls. 
 The girls played pin the nose of Chilly, doctor with the goodies I made them, and more. 


 Then came Avery's birthday!!!
Avery had a family birthday this year.
Kendall had a blast helping with the cake. 

 Again, I can't believe we have a 7 year old in our house!!!!
Avery wanted a treasure hunt through the house. So, I made up clues for her to find her treasure. At each clue there was a little gift. 
Here are the clues and little gifts before they were hidden. 
X marks the spot!!!

Time to start!

I think she really enjoyed it. 




I think all three of these wonderful people had a great birthday. 






No comments: