6.13.2013

End of the Year Celebrations

On Kendall's last day of school, they had a class party. 
It is hard to believe that this little girl only has one more year before Kindergarten!!!!
 She loves school so much!
 They had a party full of fun and sugar.Who doesn't love sundaes!!!
Another mom and I put together their end of the year gifts. 
 We are so thankful for Ms. Alarie. It is a bonus that she lives on our street. Kendall loves her so much. I am sure we will be at her house swimming soon!

Avery had her end of the year picnic celebration. She read me her poems. I loved her memory book that she put together.

Avery made a real connection with Mrs. Hunt. She has already told me how much she will miss her over the summer. I have told her that we can write her a letter soon. 



No comments: