I think this is the worst I have been about updating our blog. The girls are getting older and we are getting busier!
After trying dance this summer, the girls decided to try gymnastics. I still think Kendall will be my dancer. Avery has loved gymnastics from day one. She is getting much better at her splits and cartwheels.
We went with our friends to see the HPD Mounted Patrol. The girls loved feeding the police horses...and so did I!
The Sunday before Avery started school we went to a Texans game. We were in the suites which was oh so fun! Food, drinks and and ice cream bar! Oh wait, we were suppose to be watching the game.
We made it to at UT game. The Horns lost but Kyle and I had fun at the game!
Our Brownie troop had their first meeting! I am taking on a new role by being her leader!
YIKES!






No comments:
Post a Comment