4.26.2007

A Busy Day

Avery and I had a busy day. We started off going to story time this morning at the library for Wee-Read Story time for infants-2 year olds. Avery had a great time watching everyone else. I was worried because she has no interest in books right now. You read a page and she is done. I am praying this is a stage. Our new friend, Daltry, and her mom, Kelly, met us there.

After her afternoon nap, we headed to Gymboree. It was our first time. Our neighbors have a 15 mth old boy and they told us we would enjoy it. Well by chance they were there today. Here is a picture of Sebastian and Avery before class started.


Avery had a blast. She DID NOT like the parachute at the end. She wanted to be very far away from it and in my arms.


Avery's new trick is Peek-A-Boo.



She might look like she is crying but she is just playing.
It is really funny to watch. She makes herself laugh.

She is also into making noises while she is crawling. You can hear her coming.
She has taken a few steps. She has to be distracted with something in one of her hands. If she thinks you are trying to get her to walk...never mind.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is SOO cute. I am glad that you guys are settling in. I am glad, too, that you have already met some people with kids her age. We miss you!

Amy

P.S. I love your view!

Weinstein Family said...

So glad y'aall have already found some friends/neighbors there! It seems like you are starting to feel more at home! Avery is darling as usual-- she is really starting to look grown up! :)
Love, Summer and Jeff