4.29.2007

Squaw





On Friday, we met Marty and Becky in Truckee and then headed to Squaw. We were hoping Avery would take a nap on the way but no luck for us. She did take a nap on the way to Squaw. It was nice to see some friends for Texas.


We had to take a picture by the snow.


Avery did not like the feel of the snow...maybe it was because she was tired.


We sat outside a bar and grill for a long time. Avery loved crawling around and playing with her stroller.

BIG NEWS!!!! Kyle and I ate sushi for dinner. Everyone must be impressed with me. I tried all different kinds and liked it. The alcohol might have helped. I think we might have sushi again sometime. Thanks to Becky for leading us in the right direction.

The Family


Becky and Marty

After saying goodbye, we headed home. It was Avery's bedtime so we changed into pjs and out she went for the ride home.

No comments: