5.29.2007

Roses Are Pink

Kyle found a nest on the fence next to our house this weekend. I finally got around to taking a picture of the bird.

I decided to peek into the nest this afternoon and I found these beautiful eggs.
We have some rose bushes in our backyard. They are starting to burst. I am so excited. I didn't have to do any work and they bloomed. Yahoo!!
We have some magenta ones that are a little slow to bloom.

I had to take Avery's picture in front of them. She just happened to have the right color pink on today. I had to wait for Kyle to come home to take the picture. Right now keeping Avery still and in one spot takes two people.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

That's real cute! Those eggs are rather interesting. I walked outside the other day and almost stepped on a baby bird egg but it was white not pretty blue like that.