We took a big adventure today. Erin mentioned to me earlier this week about a renaissance fair in South Lake Tahoe this weekend and next. We decided to get the boys on board and take a trip. We left this morning and stopped in Stateline to grab lunch. Then off the the fair. It was at Camp Richardson and surrounded by trees. I must say we all agreed it was interesting and weird at the same time. It was much smaller then the one in Texas at least from what I can remember when I was little. By the time we parked and went in, it was past Avery's naptime and she was a champ. She was not sure of the people dressed up. We tried to take a picture and she flipped out. Understandable.
Kyle and Dan took some shots with the bow.
We saw many interesting people dresses up.
On our way back to the car, Avery crashed in the backpack.
We then headed up the west side of Lake Tahoe.
We took a pit stop at an overlook at Emerald Bay.
WOW, what a sight.
We can't wait to go back and spend some time there.
Here are Erin and Dan Wallace.
They have been wonderful. We have become fast friends.


3 comments:
I love all the new pictures!! I'm so glad you all are enjoying the sights up there!! Lake Tahoe is gorgeous huh!
The family looks great. See you soon.
Chris Hansen
I can't believe how much Avery has changed...I'm diggin those pigtails...PRECIOUS!!! We all miss you, Love, Cheryl
Post a Comment