9.06.2007

Shoe Lovin' Girl

Avery loves shoes.
She likes to bring you her shoes to put on as soon as she gets up in the morning.
Then she will bring you your shoes to put on. We repeat this a lot each day.
Last night she decided to take it up a notch and put on Daddy's shoes.


3 comments:

twiceasnice said...

Can the girl get any cuter! She is so tall, where did your little baby go...hope the game is better this weekend! hookem

Queen Bee said...

Love it!! Maybe someday you girls can share shoes! That would be so fun!

Olivia said...

too funny Missy. Reagan is doing the same thing. So I have had to ask the boys and Greg to put their shoes in the closet and CLOSE the door b/c she pulls out ALL shoes for eveyone ALL day and I end up tripping over them or putting them up all day. It must be a girl thing ;) Avery's hair is getting long and pretty. I like it! Enjoy the shoe stage. Have you found her any crocs yet? Love ya, Olivia