12.07.2007

Christmas Crafts

Since I knew it would snow today, I planned on making some Christmas crafts with Avery. I am not brave enough to make gingerbread cookies or houses with her yet...we made a foam house. I also wanted to make something with her sweet little hand. Thanks to Family Fun, we made Santa.
Merry Christmas Everyone!!!



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I did a hand project with the kids like that a few years ago. I made them into ornaments. It is so fun to get them out every year and see how much they have changed. There is also, as you know, the reindeer where the head is their foot and the antlers are their hands. But, I am sure you remember that one Ms Teacher! Love the snow pics, we are so jealous. It was in the 70s this week!

Cristina said...

They came out very cute! Great snow pics!!!