Reno/Tahoe got its first big snow. Over night we got about 3 inches of snow in the valley where we are. It is so pretty and white. Truckee (where we like to stop to eat on our way to Tahoe) got 2 feet. We know it is nothing like our friends, The Kennedys, are getting in Indiana. The resorts in Tahoe are very excited because they have been making snow.
Here is a picture of our backyard.

After getting ready for the day, we headed out in the snow.
Here is our first attempt.
Here is a picture of our backyard.
After getting ready for the day, we headed out in the snow.
Here is our first attempt.
We then realized that Avery really liked the snow and we needed the snowsuit on.


2 comments:
Don't let her have too much fun in all that snow or she will never want to come home!!!
Hilarious!! I love the one where she's trying to lick it! I remember playing in the snow when I was a kid- its so much fun!!
Your pink little marshmallow is too precious!!
Post a Comment