1.01.2008

2007

As I look back on 2007...it has been an eventful year.

Avery turned one! I have enjoyed watching Avery change so much from sitting to standing and then to walking. She is a blast to be around. If you are in a bad mood, then just ask Avery to jump. She does surprise me with the funny faces she makes. She is a character. I am very thankful that I can be home with her everyday.

Our move to Reno was a big change for us. We have been able to do so many things since we have been here. We made a 'To Do' list and it is almost checked off. I have had my challenges of meeting moms to hang with it. It is still a work in progress. Some days are harder than others. We were blessed to meet Erin and Dan. They have shown us a few things about Reno. I think we have helped them in many ways, too. Since moving to Reno, we have enjoyed our family day. We have loved our family walks in the afternoon, fun days at the park, spending the day in Tahoe, eating in Truckee and enjoying the fun events in the area.
Kyle and I have grown closer through this move. We have been together for so long but he still amazes me. He was a great support when we first moved and I had my rough days. I only hope I have helped him in some way.
Overall, this move has been one of the best 9 months in our lives.

This year has taught me to be thankful for my family and friends. No matter where you are...they are always there for you. I am so lucky to have Kyle as a husband. Avery has taught me patience and to live carefree. I have also learned to challenge myself. I will never see what I can do if I don't get out of my comfort zone.

I hope you can look back on 2007 and say that you have learned something valuable like I have.
Happy New Year!!!

No comments: