We are so excited about some news from Summer. Summer Weinstein took our first family pictures when Avery was 7 mths old. It was our Christmas card if anyone remembers it. She emailed me while we were in Reno about giving permission to use a picture of Avery. Well, one of the pictures Summer took was chosen to be in a photography book about babies. The book is now out!!! I ordered one last night. I can't wait to see. I am very proud of how talented Summer is and how lucky we are that she took Avery's picture.


2 comments:
Oh Wow! That's awesome- I always knew that little one was going to be a model- she's very photogenic!
Congrats Kyleto & Missy!!
OK, how funny to see a blog entry about me...... :) Glad you ordered the book-- it's a very pretty book! :) Thanks for allowing me to include Avery's picture in it!
Love, Summer
Post a Comment