It is hard to believe Avery is 2 years old today!
We have enjoyed every minute of it. We have been blessed with a happy and loving child. No matter what kind of day Kyle or I have, we just look into Avery's eyes and our day gets better. Having your little girl run into your arms and give you a hug makes you melt every time. Looking back in her scrapbooks makes my eyes tear up. She has done so much in the past year. We can never get that time back. Everyone told me to enjoy everyday because they go by fast. I didn't believe them until this past year.
Avery is a little girl...that is for sure. She can turn on the drama. She loves to be outside. She likes to play with Dolly and Baby (her dolls). She is becoming a parrot by repeating parts of what we say. She loves her dog, Jessie. She has become a huge fan of refried beans and nachos.
Kyle and I were on different pages when it came to Avery's birthday present. I was set on a sandbox and Kyle was set on a wagon. I ordered the sandbox late and it won't be here until Monday. Kyle surprised us girls by buying a wagon on his way home yesterday. Kyle and I put it together last night.
Avery is a little girl...that is for sure. She can turn on the drama. She loves to be outside. She likes to play with Dolly and Baby (her dolls). She is becoming a parrot by repeating parts of what we say. She loves her dog, Jessie. She has become a huge fan of refried beans and nachos.
Kyle and I were on different pages when it came to Avery's birthday present. I was set on a sandbox and Kyle was set on a wagon. I ordered the sandbox late and it won't be here until Monday. Kyle surprised us girls by buying a wagon on his way home yesterday. Kyle and I put it together last night.
Avery was very excited about the wagon this morning. She had to pull Dolly and Baby around the house.
Avery and I left the house early since the workers were coming over to work on the new skylight.
We headed out for bagels.
We both love blueberry bagels.
We then ran a few errands for her party tomorrow.
After nap, SuSu dropped by with a cupcake for the birthday girl.
After dinner, we enjoyed our first family walk with the wagon. It is a big hit. Nice job Kyle!
Avery and I left the house early since the workers were coming over to work on the new skylight.
We both love blueberry bagels.
We then ran a few errands for her party tomorrow.


2 comments:
Happy Birthday Avery! Grant and Gracelyn wanted to wish you a happy 2nd birthday! We had a great birthday on Thursday! We are only 4 years and one day ahead of you! Hope you have fun at your party at the park! Love the red wagon!
Missy, try to freeze her, it goes by soooo fast, I can't believe how quickly they grow. Much love, passi's
Happy Birthday, Avery! I cannot believe you are already two!! You are so sweet. Enjoy your wagon and sandbox. Don't forget us when you are a famous model!!! Love you guys!
Post a Comment