We decided to head to Ski Shores on Lake Austin for some grub. The weather was wonderful today. Kyle and I enjoyed some green bottles while Avery enjoyed watching the boats.
As always the burgers were great but the atmosphere was even better.
We were able to catch some great music.
Kyle and I both tried our best to get some good pictures of Avery. She was having so much fun. By the end she had sidwalk chalk on her face and she was digging in the dirt. She did ask "Avery swim?" a few times. Get ready water here we come. Maybe if she is extra nice to Uncle Keith then he will take us out on the boat soon.

Kyle couldn't help but snap a picture of Tate. We always find the word somewhere. It is always lurking.
We hope everyone enjoyed their weekend.
Kyle couldn't help but snap a picture of Tate. We always find the word somewhere. It is always lurking.
We hope everyone enjoyed their weekend.


2 comments:
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY MISS AVERY!!!!
that looks like a great place, I am going to have to check it out sometime!
Post a Comment