4.06.2008

It's Party Time!!!

We kept Avery's birthday party pretty low key this year. We invited the family to my old neighborhood park to celebrate Avery's birthday. The kiddos had a great time. They enjoyed the playground and the tennis courts. The adults munched on fruit and wraps. Everyone loved the cookie cake...who wouldn't. We had a great turn out. My Aunt Debi came in from Dallas. Steve, Cari, Anders, and Jensen drove up from Houston. SuSu, Poppy, Uncle Keith, Jaxon, and Mommom joined in the fun. Shea, Debby, Josh and Ashlyn came too. Jen and Shannon came since their boys were in SA for the Final Four. Aunt April and her mom dropped by on their way to Price's Math Pentathlon. I hear he did great on all of his games. Good Job buddy!




4 comments:

Courtney said...

it looks like everyone had fun! I didn't realize our babies or only 5 days apart. We had Carter's b-day party on Saturday too!

Courtney said...

it looks like everyone had fun! I didn't realize our babies or only 5 days apart. We had Carter's b-day party on Saturday too!

Kirsty, Chris, Emmie & Kyra said...

She's so adorable and growing so fast!!

The Daily Stroll said...

Happy Birthday Avery!!!! I can't believe our babies are growing so fast!!