I have been very lucky this week to see some old friends from high school. Sarah (Cain) Mertz was in town for a friends wedding. She called on Monday afternoon. Avery and I were able to go over to her parents house and hang out with them. Kyle will be 2 in Dec. Avery and Kyle had a great time together. I enjoyed catching up with Sarah.


On Tuesday, Amber Kennedy called. Amber moved to Indiana when we moved to Reno. I am hoping to visit them in July if we can get it planned. I dropped Avery with my parents and grabbed an early dinner with Amber. She will be in town for a few weeks so we will see each other again.
Summer (Pierce) Weinstein will be in Austin soon too.
On Tuesday, Amber Kennedy called. Amber moved to Indiana when we moved to Reno. I am hoping to visit them in July if we can get it planned. I dropped Avery with my parents and grabbed an early dinner with Amber. She will be in town for a few weeks so we will see each other again.
Summer (Pierce) Weinstein will be in Austin soon too.


1 comment:
Ooooooooooo-- where did you go with Amber? Mexican food I hope! The kids are just adorable! Can't wait to see you in a week or so! Summer
Post a Comment