First of all, let me say that I have been pretty busy this week doing my JLA placement at Camp Bluebonnet. I have been a camp counselor for 12 kiddos. More to come later but that is why I am just getting around to post about our wedding weekend!!!
Eddie Cawlfield got married this past Saturday. The Whites grew up with the Pogors and Cawlfields.
Avery and I were invited to the Bridal Luncheon at Marie's house. While I was touching up my toes on Friday, Avery decided she wanted her toes painted. She was so excited.

She was a little unsure of the luncheon at first but quickly warmed up when Isabella came out to play.

Later that night I join my parents for the Rehearsal dinner. It was at Salt Lick with Amy's Ice Cream sundae bar. Yummy!!!
Jennifer and Eddie

Sherry and Me

Neil, Isabella and Leslie


Mom, Marie and Brenda

On Saturday, we had Morgan come over to watch Avery while we went to the wedding.
Kyle and I had a wonderful time. Jennifer looked beautiful.
After the wedding, we met up with Shannon for her birthday bash at Molotov. By this time, I was feeling great. Jenn commented on how 'feisty ' I was.



The birthday girl with some friends
Eddie Cawlfield got married this past Saturday. The Whites grew up with the Pogors and Cawlfields.
Avery and I were invited to the Bridal Luncheon at Marie's house. While I was touching up my toes on Friday, Avery decided she wanted her toes painted. She was so excited.
She was a little unsure of the luncheon at first but quickly warmed up when Isabella came out to play.
Later that night I join my parents for the Rehearsal dinner. It was at Salt Lick with Amy's Ice Cream sundae bar. Yummy!!!
Jennifer and Eddie
Sherry and Me
Neil, Isabella and Leslie
Bill and Dad
Mom, Marie and Brenda
On Saturday, we had Morgan come over to watch Avery while we went to the wedding.
Kyle and I had a wonderful time. Jennifer looked beautiful.
After the wedding, we met up with Shannon for her birthday bash at Molotov. By this time, I was feeling great. Jenn commented on how 'feisty ' I was.
The birthday girl with some friends





2 comments:
looks like a great time!!
Is this the night you "drunk text"ed me? :)
Post a Comment