I am very sad to say that Jared and Mandy are on their way to Boston right now. They have left Austin for good. I won't say much about them moving or I might get emotional again because Jared has done so many wonderful things for our family....way too many to mention. He knows he has a special place in our heart...especially in Avery's and Jessie's.
We hosted a 'Going Away' party for them with Jeff and Amy Dolce on Saturday. We had the party downtown in Jeff's parents apartment.
Everyone had a great time.

The view from the party! What a wonderful site to look at each night!

Jeff and Amy Dolce

Kyle, Russ, Scott, and Jeff
We hosted a 'Going Away' party for them with Jeff and Amy Dolce on Saturday. We had the party downtown in Jeff's parents apartment.
Everyone had a great time.
The view from the party! What a wonderful site to look at each night!
Jeff and Amy Dolce
Kyle, Russ, Scott, and Jeff


No comments:
Post a Comment