As we all know, kids go through so many stages. Avery went through a stage when Dollie went everywhere with us. Then she switched to Baby, and then Yellow Baby. She has left her dolls alone for the past few months until this week. She has been all about feeding Dollie, giving her a binky, putting her to bed with her pillow and blanket.
I am sure it has something to do with another little one on the way.
How cute is she? I know she will be a big helper with our new little one.

I couldn't resist taking this picture today. She is so proud of herself.
I am sure it has something to do with another little one on the way.
How cute is she? I know she will be a big helper with our new little one.
I couldn't resist taking this picture today. She is so proud of herself.


1 comment:
Maren does the same thing, but doesn't quite get the bottle in the baby's mouth. :) She's a bit young. Sweet little Avery is going to be a great big sis and a great helper to you! Summer
Post a Comment