Avery had Splash Day on Tues at her school. She was pretty excited...and so was I. I went in early to help with changing into swim diapers and bathing suits. When everyone was ready, they lined up with their rope and off they went.



All the kiddos had a great time with bubbles, chalk, and of course the pools.

Ms. Tracy showed Avery how to move the ball with the water.
The crowning moment was a popsicle before heading in to change to go home.
Here is Avery's class.
I really enjoyed helping out. I met some great moms. It was also nice to be on the other end. I can now do what moms did for in while I was teaching.
All the kiddos had a great time with bubbles, chalk, and of course the pools.
Ms. Tracy showed Avery how to move the ball with the water.
The crowning moment was a popsicle before heading in to change to go home.
I really enjoyed helping out. I met some great moms. It was also nice to be on the other end. I can now do what moms did for in while I was teaching.


2 comments:
They are so frigin' cute! All 2 yr olds? Summer
My good friend Shannon's daughter Caroline is in Avery's class - how fun!
Post a Comment