As some friends know, we always hit the grocery store on Mondays. It is also the day I do laundry. We usually stay home most of the day picking up around the house. We call it T-Shirt day since there is no point in getting 'dressed' up for the day. No one cares what we look like at the store.
We had a great morning so this afternoon we went to town playing.
After snack, Avery disappeared into her room. She then started saying, "Princess Avery" over and over again. Then I hear the clicking of shoes.
By luck I had my camera on the mantle to get this shot. She would not look at me because she was trying really hard not to fall out of her shoes.
We then decided it was time for some painting. We talked about mixing red and yellow to make orange. She painted some paper orange that we will make into pumpkins later. That is going to be a challenge but isn't that part of the fun.

After snack, Avery disappeared into her room. She then started saying, "Princess Avery" over and over again. Then I hear the clicking of shoes.
By luck I had my camera on the mantle to get this shot. She would not look at me because she was trying really hard not to fall out of her shoes.
We then decided it was time for some painting. We talked about mixing red and yellow to make orange. She painted some paper orange that we will make into pumpkins later. That is going to be a challenge but isn't that part of the fun.


1 comment:
Our Mondays are about the same as yours...sometimes Thursdays too! ;o) Avery is just beautiful!!
Post a Comment