I promised a friend that I would take a picture of the new Target in NW Austin when it opened.
Of course the grand opening is Sunday but it was open today and I was there ready to shop.
It was wonderful! So nice and clean.
Of course the grand opening is Sunday but it was open today and I was there ready to shop.
It was wonderful! So nice and clean.


6 comments:
Fun! Where is it exactly? Is it a Super Target (with groceries)?
I am SO pumped about the new Target, too, and didn't know it was already open. Yippee!
Target is my favorite store. I am thinking about getting a tattoo that looks like the logo.
oooh, a new Target! Awesome!!
YAY!!!!! and its right down the street from our house!! I will definitely be there on opening day!
Love, Love, Love Target! We finally have two Super Targets in McKinney! Life is good!
Post a Comment