We had an eventful weekend. Avery was so excited on Saturday morning when I told her we were going to 'The Texas Game' (This is what Avery calls tailgating). She went through a whole list of names that she knew would be there. She was dancing in the living room yelling "YEAH, Texas Game!!!"
After a nap, we headed down to meet up with everyone. The weather was wonderful. This go around I only took pictures of the kiddos. They were too cute.
If you look at the pictures you notice that Avery changes clothes. She had an issue that required a outfit change...thank goodness I had one or she would have been running around in a pull up.

Our football player with his cheerleader
After a nap, we headed down to meet up with everyone. The weather was wonderful. This go around I only took pictures of the kiddos. They were too cute.
If you look at the pictures you notice that Avery changes clothes. She had an issue that required a outfit change...thank goodness I had one or she would have been running around in a pull up.
Our football player with his cheerleader
The game was AWESOME in case you didn't see it!
This morning I went to SuSu and Poppy's to get Avery. Well, she was not herself. Right before we were going to leave...she threw up all over me. We made it to the bathtub and didn't get it anywhere except on each other. I was emotional because this was the first for us. I know we will have many more of those moments in the future but it is so hard to explain to your little angel what her body is doing. After a quick bath and some cuddling, I decided we could make it home. Of course on the way home she was a chatter box. This afternoon we layed low by watching Word World a few times. After a good nap, we dug in the dirt together, she rode her bike, and was running around like normal. She did stay in her jammies all day. She thought she was so cool. I know Whit and Cristina loved seeing our family in the front yard. We looked pretty bad from being in the yard all day and Avery in her pj top and pull-up. Total class!!!
Does she look sick to you??


2 comments:
Amazing how kids bounce back after they've been sick, isn't it? If only we could do that too!! ;o)
Email me so we can visit!
cheracox@myarbonne.com
poor little girl! I hope she is already better!
Post a Comment