Since Friday didn't work out for taking my annual pumpkin pictures, we heading back to our favorite....Tarrytown United Methodist Church. I knew it had to work out since all the pumpkins lay in the grass and not on hay like in Elgin.


I think they came out great. I am looking forward to framing one to join the other pumpkin pictures on our mantle for our fall decor. I am not the best at taking pictures but Kyle did ask if I took my friend, Adriana, with me. I take it as a compliment because she is wonderful at taking pictures.
Yes, I did only use my 'dummy' camera as Summer calls it.
Yes, I did only use my 'dummy' camera as Summer calls it.


7 comments:
LOVE THEM!!! She is getting so big. She is absolutely beautiful! I love the middle one. Great job, Moom!
I mean Mom...
You have a beautiful daughter...she takes after her mom! ;o)
Ha!! They came out great! :)
For the record, I have an "idiot" camera too Missy, and I use it all the time. :) Great pix, BTW. Avery is SO cute!! The brown looks good too......Summer
Great pictures! Avery is adorable!!!
Those are great! I love this time of year! We took pumpkin pics yesterday and the kids had so much fun!!! we still need to get together!!!!
Post a Comment