On Friday, Avery's school had their Pancake Supper and Christmas Program. Avery has talked about it and she has been singing her songs at the top of her lungs.
Here she is right before we left showing us what she is going to sing.
Here she is right before we left showing us what she is going to sing.
We then headed to her school. When we walked outside Avery wanted to know why we were outside since it was dark out. When we walked into school, she asked where her kitty lunchbox was. These were our first clues that the night was not going to go as planned. She ate pancakes of course but would not leave Kyle's side. She didn't like even looking at Santa by the Christmas tree. Here are a few pictures we took. Enjoy!
I won't put up the actual performance but Avery didn't want anything to do with it. She started complaining about her tummy hurting. She cried for the first time when I left her in her room to get dressed. She wouldn't put on her sheep shirt and she sat in her teachers lap looking scared. Thank goodness it was only a few minutes long. Once she saw me coming to get her she totally broke down and cried. I told her she did a great job and she said, "No I didn't sing, I watched."
Once we got in the car to come home, she was back to her old self.
Once we got in the car to come home, she was back to her old self.
She will love these videos in a few years! You gotta love kids!





2 comments:
Too cute!! I didn't realize Avery went to school at Westover! I miss that place soooo much!!
Awww I LOVE IT!!!!
Post a Comment