Today starts the beginning of our moving week. Kyle left a little while ago to head to Houston. He starts his new job at Cooper Industries tomorrow. I was finishing up some of his laundry when he rolled the suitcase into our bedroom. Inside he had Avery. She popped out smiling from ear to ear.
After that she just wanted to help Daddy pack and buckle the buckles.


The movers come on Wed to pack the house up. On Thurs, they load it up. Avery, Jessie, and I are staying at SuSu and Poppy's for the week. Kyle is closing on our house on Friday. Our stuff should be unloaded on Saturday. I am heading down there with Jessie on Saturday to help unpack. On Sunday or Monday, I will drive back to hang with Avery and take her to her class party on Tues before driving to Kingwood.
Let the week begin!!!!
After that she just wanted to help Daddy pack and buckle the buckles.
The movers come on Wed to pack the house up. On Thurs, they load it up. Avery, Jessie, and I are staying at SuSu and Poppy's for the week. Kyle is closing on our house on Friday. Our stuff should be unloaded on Saturday. I am heading down there with Jessie on Saturday to help unpack. On Sunday or Monday, I will drive back to hang with Avery and take her to her class party on Tues before driving to Kingwood.
Let the week begin!!!!


2 comments:
My head is spinning just reading about your week! I hope everything goes smoothly for y'all this week!
Whew, crazy times ahead!! Keep in mind we are only a few blocks away if you need anything!! :D
Post a Comment