Here is an update. Kyle started his new job and is loving it. The movers came on Wed to pack our house up and ended up loading it as well. The movers were so nice and wonderful. I took some pictures but I haven't had a chance to upload them. But I will later. Since the movers loaded early they said they could unload on Friday after closing. Kyle went to closing which went off without a hitch. By the time he arrived at our house the movers were right behind him. They unloaded and were done by 2:30. Kyle spent the first night at our new house on Friday. I drove up today to bring Jessie and do some unpacking.
We just got home from Lowes which will be one of many during the next few days. While we were there we picked up a tree. Avery will be so excited. She picked out an ornament yesterday. Avery will be so excited. I am heading back to Austin tomorrow. Avery and I will be heading back here to Houston on Tues after her Christmas party at school. I promise to post pictures soon!!!


1 comment:
whew!! Are you remembering to breathe during all of this?!!?
Best of luck and can't wait to hear about the settling in and see pics!
Post a Comment